Producing Lighted Cigarettes
|Producing Lighted Cigarettes|
Producing Lighted Cigarettes : Ideas and Methods Used by the Foremost Manipulators of Lighted Cigarettes.
OVERTURE Smoke Rings
Silk knickers, silk stockings, cape, No! A well tailored business suit, maybe, a tuxedo. A debonair young man with a pleasing personality, dexterously and artistically producing lighted cigarette after cigarette out of the air.
SPECTATOR -- where do they come from? Are they really lighted? Are they real cigarettes?
SECOND SPECTATOR -- Don't ask me, but it surely is a modern day trick. I think it is his personality. No doubt you are right.
Without the personality, or showmanship, let us hope you have it, or acquire it.
E. Loyd Enochs
Table of Contents
- Regarding Cigarettes
- The Fire Sleight
- The Double Production From One Cigarette
- Producing Lighted Cigarettes
- Switching the Lighted Cigarette for the Dummy
- The Pantomime Cigarette
- Super Pantomime Cigarette
- A Novel Variation During the Production
- A Snap Production
- The Bailey Sleight
- Loyd's Triple Cigarette Production
- The Finale (Pipe Production)
- The Penetration Vanish
- Lighted Sleights
- The Bolton Master Lighted Cigarette Sleight
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|