From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 09:33, 23 February 2013 by Jpecore
|Died||September 15, 1964 |
Last name sometimes spelled Slocum, he owned "Happy Hazzard", a ventriloquist's dummy created by brothers George and Glenn McElroy from Ohio.
- ↑ Rex Slocombe by Sid Lorraine, Linking Ring, March, 1954
- ↑ Sid Lorraine's Chatter, New Tops, November 1964
- ↑ Remebering Rex Slocombe, Magcol No. 184 (Jan 2013)
- ↑ https://sites.google.com/site/daddyatwar/8-the-cas/rex-slocum
- ↑ http://conjuringarts.org/exhibitions/the-many-faces-of-magic/rex-slocombe/