Sam Loyd, Jr.
|Died||February 25, 1934 |
Sam Loyd, Jr. (1873-1934) was the son of ""The Puzzle King", Sam Loyd, Sr.(1841-1911)
Born, Walther Loyd, he changed his name to Sam to continued his father’s work.
- SAM LOYD’s Cyclopedia of 5000 Puzzles, Tricks, and Conundrums (1914)
- SAM LOYD’s Puzzles, A Book for Children
- SAM LOYD’s Tricks & Puzzles
- SAM LOYD and his Puzzles
| This page incorporated content from Sam_Loyd,
a page hosted on Wikipedia. Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
- SOURCES IN RECREATIONAL MATHEMATICS, AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY by DAVID SINGMASTER, Sam LOYD (1841-1911) and Sam LOYD Jr. (1873-1934), Sources pages 6-7
- Wittus Wits magischewelt, Vol. 57, No. 6, November/Dezember 2008, Der Stift am Faden by Tony Fatseas, page 326
- Genii, Vol. 71, No. 10, October 2008, The "Puzzle King" Sam Loyd, by Tony Fataseas, pages 40-46
- http://www.samuelloyd.com/, SAM LOYD TIMELINE, ABOUT SAM LOYD