From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Sleeving is a sleight in which the magician disposes (and produces) objects using the sleeves of his shirt or jacket.
- Robert Hellis's notebook (1873)
- Chapter V. ADVANCED SLEIGHTS, FLOURISHES AND SLEEVING in Coin Magic by Jean Hugard (1935).
- Encyclopedia of Sleeving by Jack Chanin (1947)
- Chapter 7: The Magic Sleeves of David Berglas in The Art of Close-up, Vol. 2 by Lewis Ganson (1969) - Entire chapter devoted to sleeving.
- If It Fits...Sleeve It!: The Magic of Rocco Silano by Steve Schneiderman (1991)
- ↑ Hellis in Wonderland, 2010, p. 47
- Conjuring Credits' article on misc:sleeving