From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
St. Louis Magic Studio founded the magic shop in 1939 within the Granite Building in St. Louis.
When Limerick left for the Army in 1942, he closed the downtown magic studio and engaged a local magician, Merlin Eifert, to continue the mail order business from a different location.
Fred Andrews later became in charge of the shop with both Limerick and Eifert helping to direct policies. The St. Louis
Magic Studio didn't carry gifts or novelties, specializing in magic only.
- ↑ Conjurers' Magazine, Vol. 2, No. 2, April 1946, page 30.