Help us get to over 4,000 biographies in 2018.
If you know of a past magician not listed in MagicPedia, start a New Biography for them or Email us your suggestion.
The Dai Vernon Book of Magic
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|The Dai Vernon Book of Magic|
Reviewed in Genii 1957 April
First book of a series about Vernon's magic.
Twenty-four chapters include:
- Vernon Biography
- The Vernon Touch (philosophy)
- Chinese Classic Coins thru Table
- Penetration of Thought
- Three Ball Transposition
- Application of the Tenkai Palm
- Linking Rings
- Seven Card Monte
- Quick Tricks
- Expansion of Texture
- The Challenge
- Vernon Double Lift
- Vernon Cups and Balls Routine
- Leipzig's Card Stab
- Tips on Knots
- Six Card Repeat
- Free & Unlimited Coinage of Silver
- Mental Spell
- Pot Pourri
- Ball and Cone Routine
- Last Trick of Dr Jacob Daley
- Rosini's Impromptu Thimble Routine
- Vernon Poker Demonstration
- Thumb Tie.
Reprinted by L&L Publishing.
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|