The Magic Art Book Co.
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 12:31, 11 October 2017 by Roatc
The Magic Art Book Company is a publishing company founded in 1954 by Ray Goulet in Watertown, Massachusetts. The company has produced five hardbound books as well as numerous manuscripts.
- Twelve Have Died: Bullet Catching--The Story & Secrets by Ben Robinson with Larry White (1986)
- The Great Wizard of the North: John Henry Anderson by Constance Pole Bayer (1990)
- The Fine Art of Hocus Pocus by John Booth (1996)
- Keys to Magic's Inner World: Create or Own a Piece of Its History by John Booth (1999)
- Ray Goulet: Recollections of a Renaissance Man by Frank Dudgeon and Ann Goulet (2011)
- The Cold Deck by Frank Thompson (1976)
- E.S.P. by Dan Tong (1979)
- The Thompson Pass by Frank Thompson (1981)
- Hands Across The Table by Richard Pollack and Jerry Nadel (1981)
- Card Treks by Roger Golde (1981)
- The Magic Art of This and That by Ray Goulet (1982)
- Close-Up Magic by Dan Tong (1982)
- Bangled by Roger Golde (1982)
- "Who wants one? SAY I.": Card Spinning by Tom Osborne (1987)
- The New Jinx, Volume 1 (issues 1-12) (1982)
- "Magic Art Studio: A Museum of Magic History," Bon Marche, Jay Malbrough, Genii, Vol. 43, No. 4, April 1979, pp. 278-279.
- Memoirs of a Magician's Ghost: The Autobiography of John Booth, Chapter 272: "A Mini-Museum Trip Through Magic History," The Linking Ring, Vol. 73, No. 8, August 1993, pp. 65-68.
- Cover, "Ray Goulet's Mini Magic Museum: An Inside Look," Ann Goulet, M-U-M, Vol. 95, No. 3, August 2005, pp. 30-35.