Thomas A. Sawyer
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Thomas A. Sawyer|
Thomas A. Sawyer is a painter, magic scholar and collector.
- VICTORIAN AGE CONJURING BOOKS (1988)
- MEN OF LETTERS Stanley Collins & Trevor H. Hall by (1991)
- S.W. Erdnase: Another View (1991) 100 printed
- Stanley Collins: Society Entertainer & Magic Collector (1984). Only 115 printed
- PROFESSOR HOFFMANN: A STUDY (with J.B. Findlay)
- Aphelion: An Epilogue (1997)
- S.W. Erdnase: Another View (1997) revised and enlarged edition. 65 printed