Doug Henning performed it on his third TV special in December of 1977.
It was included in the Paul Harris compilation Art of Astonishment Vol 2.
Coins reflected in a mirror become reality. Coins are produced, turn over and multiply when a mirror is placed behind them.
- Twilight Visit by Ben Harris from his book Magic from which Memories Are Made (1981)
- Double Image by Mark Sicher in Apocalypse Vol. 13, No 7, July 1990, page 1809
- Super Twilight by Daniel Cros in Art of Astonishment, Vol. 2, 1996.
- Twilight Angels (Product - 1996) by Paul Harris - capture an angel off of the back of a Bicycle playing card, using a small mirror, and place the captured angel next to the one on the other end of the card.
- Sunset by Andy Stadford in Linking Ring, December, 1997 - with English penny and silver dollar.
- Eclipse by Tenyo - a self-working prop
- Doubling Your Money Bigtime by Theo Roos - uses jumbo coins and vanity mirror.
- David Acer’s First Book (title?) - It’s supposed to contain his impromptu versions.