From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 15:14, 8 February 2015 by Jpecore
- For the 1972 pamphlet by Jon Racherbaumer, see The Universal Card.
Universal Card is a classic card plot similar to General Card in which a single card (like the joker) transforms to one at a time to match each of the selected cards.
- Karl Fulves' By Any Other Name in Pallbearers Review, first folio, winter 1967, page 135.
- Edward Marlo The Universal Acrobat in Ed Marlo on the Acrobatic Cards (1968)
- Derek Dingle's The Universal Card in The Complete Works of Derek Dingle, page 17 (1989)
- Brother John Hamman's Universal Card in Secrets of Brother John Hamman, page 209 (1989)
- Max Maven's Impressions in Focus, page 129 (1990)