(Difference between revisions)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[Zombie]] is a floating ball illusion in which a silver ball floats behind a [[Foulard]].
is a floating ball illusion in which a silver ball floats behind a [[Foulard
Revision as of 07:58, 21 October 2012
- See also: Zombie (magazine).
The inspiration came to Karson when he was fooling around with the simple impromptu trick where the magician interlocks the fingers of both hands and a lighted match appears to magically suspend in air behind it. He patented the Zombie in 1940.
- 1946 - Tips on Zombie By Joe Karson
- 1963 - Further Tips on Zombie By Neil Foster
- 1965 - A la Zombie By Ian Adair
- 1970 - A la Zombie Plus By Ian Adair
- 1977 - Teach-in Series: Zombie, the Floating Ball By Lewis Ganson
- 1981 - Al Schneider on Zombie
- 1983 - The Ken Brooke Series No. 7: The Finn Jon Zombie Routine
- 1983 - The "How To" Book on Zombie By Merlyn Shute
- 1991 - Magic City Library of Magic No. 20 - Zombie Ball By Leo Behnke